PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone! :)

martini96
21-10-13, 22:08
Hey guys so I'm Martin,
I have been suffering from Health anxiety for siiiiiixxxx months and i have to say It was my toughest 6 month in my life.
I have experienced probably nearly all the symptoms of stress and anxiety. But thank god I only had one migraine :P which was the worst of all pains. (due to stress i also had 2 kidney and chest infections which were okay,..... worst than a migraine)
But the fear that everything has caused is omg...... I think I thought I had every cancer that is possible apart from a few. Brain tumor was my worst fear for quite a while.

But then just 2 weeks ago I did such a bad thing. I made my anxiety far worst! Which i will write a forum about in the future! It's anxiety of HIV!
You know those few weeks you have to wait until you can get the test done? (well My boyfriend is getting it (yes I'm gay sorry if thats a problem) because hes 'unsure' if he has it, well he things he doesnt but then there is that little chance that he doesnt know if he does)
And then you have to wait for the results? I think it's really nerve wrecking for a NORMAL person but for a person with health anxiety..... it's terrifying! Sorry for the huge paragraph!

MRS STRESS ED
21-10-13, 22:26
:welcome:Martin there is lots of help and support here