PDA

View Full Version : looking for chat buddies

anthony81
22-10-13, 00:39
Hi everyone, my name is anthony. Im new here looking for new chat friends
I dont know much about this forum so excuse me if i reply late

jackieann3
22-10-13, 01:57
Hi Anthony tell US a bit about yourself .

anthony81
22-10-13, 03:37
Hi Jackie, i'm 32. I am a laid back kinda guy. I just quit smoking, its my second day and the cravings are making me crazy. I like to think of myself as a good listener although i like talking too. Dont know what else to say. How about you. Tell us about yourself

Wombat Overlord
22-10-13, 13:47
Hey man, welcome to the most helpful site on earth, haha. What did you quit smoking? Tobacco or weed? Either way, it starts off the worst and only gets easier over time; after about 3 weeks for me I didn't have cravings in the least. Hope to see you around the chat room!

anthony81
22-10-13, 14:06
Whats up bro, i quit both actually. I dont have a problem with weed cos i domt smoke it much, its the cigerette that got me hookd. I have quit before but had a replase
Hope this time its for real. What did u quit bro?

jackieann3
22-10-13, 14:58
Hi Anthony I'm a smoker and think I would find it hard to pack up so good luck with that , at the moment I'm layed up in bed with sciatica had it for 17 months now it gets better but really bad at the moment I've been having Chinese acupunture but it's made it worse so won't be having that any more , I have a bit of anxiety and get stressed very easily that's what brought me to this site , I hope you find comfort in this site x

anthony81
22-10-13, 16:54
Hey Jackie, i know its hard to quit but i think its time for me to quit and be healthy. I just googled sciatica . Never heard of it before hope you aint in too much pain. Im here to make friends either online or real life. Just going with the flow