PDA

View Full Version : feel like i am spinning all the time

natalie5555
23-10-13, 00:13
does anyone have it where even when sat still they feel like they are rocking, spinning or moving. I've had it really bad lately. I closed my eyes the other night and it actually felt like i was on a rollercoaster or something like i was spinning so much :/ I've heard this is a anxiety symptom just wondered if anyone else had experienced it! Will appreciate replies:)

Yossino
25-10-13, 16:47
Wouldn't hurt to get your ears checked. Could be a simple inner ear infection.

natalie5555
25-10-13, 17:50
i said that at the doctors and she thought it was anxiety that was causing it

Blondiegirl1
25-10-13, 18:56
Hi Natalie, Yes the anxiety can do that. I get strange systems all the time, the rocking, shaking, aching arms feet, nauseous, Breathless, tightness in the chest, sweating, constant fear, seeing spots & times, sleeplessness, just to name a few.

natalie5555
25-10-13, 20:26
i have all of them symptoms blondiegirl thanks for the replies guys

Liviguy
28-10-13, 14:14
I have had this for a long time. I just feel constantly dizzy, although not enough to make me fall over. My balance is a bit iffy though.

The hospital picked up a flick in my eye after an eye examination and referred me back to my GP, who has inturn just today referred me to the ENT department to check my ears and have been given antibiotics and a nasal spray for suspected sinisitus.

natalie5555
28-10-13, 23:07
well I've been having ear pains aswell maybe i should get my ears tested just to see whats what