PDA

View Full Version : BT scare...really worried :(

matrix123
23-10-13, 17:29
BT has been one of my fears since 2 years or so that I'm dealing with anxiety. Today in the morning I woke up early from a bad headache :( On top of that I was nauseous and had no appetite..I took Ibuprofen and it got better, but my fear of BT skyrocket...basically I have all BT symptoms:

- headache on right side of the head/behind right eye
- sometimes (like today) waking up with headache, most other times headache is worse in afternoon
- sometimes (like today) nauseous on top of headache
- last weeks feeling unsteady, dizzy
- before I had tingling in quite different places
- weak arm/leg (left side). I'm not sure if it's perceived or real
- going often to the bathroom
- bad mood/anxiety (of course)

BT would explain all of them and I don't know what else would explain them :(

The only positive I'm thinking is that it shouldn't be on of those fast growing malign ones, because in two years or so there are no big changes...

Fishmanpa
23-10-13, 17:48
BT would explain all of them and I don't know what else would explain them :(

Every one of those symptoms is in the "Symptoms" link on the left side of the page ;) That and you're posting on an "anxiety" forum.

If indeed you had a BT, you would be quite ill or not here by now. I can quite confidently say this is anxiety related.

Why, when our minds (brain) is an organ like any other, do we find it difficult to believe it can get sick? Since it controls so many other physical aspects in our bodies, it makes perfect sense that a sick mind can create symptoms of a sick body.

Good Luck!

HoneyLove
23-10-13, 17:48
Hi matrix, have you talked to your doctor about these symptoms?

Every single one of them can be linked to anxiety or even migraine headaches, even the urinating more frequently and weak feelings. Migraines can be triggered by stress and anxiety, as well as many other things. Some people have them on a chronic basis where they have a low level of sypmtoms on a regular basis. Does anyone else in your family suffer from migraines?

matrix123
23-10-13, 18:20
Thank you for the replies...I have attributed them to anxiety...but sometimes like today I feel that BT is more likely :(

Regarding migraines, I don't have a history of them in family...it may be sinus related or I hope that

LucyR
23-10-13, 18:23
BT is British Telecom

cpe1978
23-10-13, 19:23
BT is British Telecom

And I am definitely scared of them!