PDA

View Full Version : Mommy needing help

Lianysmami
23-10-13, 20:49
Well hello everyone.. I am posting to say that I am very bad with panic and anxiety 24/7 ever since I quit caffeine.. I am very very scared as I have never suffered panic and anxiety before... It's been 36 days since I had caffeine and I am still in bad shape.. I refuse to take any meds.. I would appreciate any help on getting through this:(..thanks in advance.. It only seems to come down at night.. I have a load of other symptoms as well but docs say I'm in perfect health.. I know it's caffeine we i just pray it lifts soon.. Also I have a 7 month old baby and I think hormones may be at play as well but im still breastfeeding.. I also came off benzodiazepines about 2 years ago after I was accidentally put on them following the death of my dad.. Long story.. I think my body may still just be so sensitive from the withdrawl.. I was in perfect health till I stopped the caffeine:(.. Please don't tell me I need pills cause that adds to my anxiety .. Thanks again

Yossino
25-10-13, 16:54
Welcome lianysmami.

Curious as to why you stopped drinking coffee. Maybe try tea instead or half caff or even decaf.

Lianysmami
26-10-13, 01:27
I stopped drinking caffeine because I was drinking excess amounts of pepsi a day like 7 cans and eating tons of sugar and chocolate.. I went on weight watchers and quit.. I tried to go back on but I had a huge panic attack and my hubby called the paramedics.. I had no idea caffeine was so bad:((.. Now I'm suffering with anxiety everyday.. I hope it goes away as I never had it before :(