PDA

View Full Version : end of my tether

nck44
23-10-13, 21:08
can't take much.more
110% sure losing weight on one side of my stomach. there is no way I am imagining it yet scales say no weight loss

even worse it's nausea. been given anti sickness tablets but don't work. feel like.I'm gonna throw up all the time. fact.I.don't is not much consolation
stomach making all sorts of noises. can't carry on like this. only time I get any piece.is asleep

I'd be lying if I said I hadn't been thinking of ending it

doctor not an option. just get told I'm.okay but you don't feel sick like this if you're okay

eastofeden
23-10-13, 22:07
okay what you have is gas and nausea caused by anxiety. if you had anything requiring medical treatment you would be doubled up in agony. scales do not lie and boating is unrelated to anything.

contemplating suicide over gas sounds is not normal. you seem like you are in an extremely vulnerable state of mind and you need to get help with your thoughts asap. hugs.

Fishmanpa
23-10-13, 22:45
110% sure losing weight on one side of my stomach. there is no way I am imagining it yet scales say no weight loss

even worse it's nausea. been given anti sickness tablets but don't work. feel like.I'm gonna throw up all the time. fact.I.don't is not much consolation
stomach making all sorts of noises. can't carry on like this. only time I get any piece.is asleep

I'd be lying if I said I hadn't been thinking of ending it

doctor not an option. just get told I'm.okay but you don't feel sick like this if you're okay

I'm not doubting what you're seeing or feeling but what you're describing is physiologically impossible.

As was stated, your words sound like you're in severe distress. Is there a hotline you can call? Perhaps a friend or relative you can talk to? Are you being seen by a professional that perhaps you can call?

Good Luck!

nck44
23-10-13, 23:11
feeling sick just drains me. I don't want to sleep as I know when I.go sleep I'll have to wake up and go thru it all again. just had a gutful pardon the pun of feeling sick
no.one to talk to its not something you can talk to friends about

---------- Post added at 23:11 ---------- Previous post was at 23:09 ----------

okay what you have is gas and nausea caused by anxiety. if you had anything requiring medical treatment you would be doubled up in agony. scales do not lie and boating is unrelated to anything.

contemplating suicide over gas sounds is not normal. you seem like you are in an extremely vulnerable state of mind and you need to get help with your thoughts asap. hugs.

no offence but it's not gas. I'm.losing fat on one side of stomach. it sounds crazy but I'm not delusional. can't understand why anti nausea meds don't work

nomorepanic
23-10-13, 23:25
anti nausea meds never worked for me either I have to say

Are you eating ok still?

RVP
23-10-13, 23:39

+1 infact they made me vomit more.

Daisy Sue
24-10-13, 01:38
no offence but it's not gas. I'm.losing fat on one side of stomach. it sounds crazy but I'm not delusional. can't understand why anti nausea meds don't work

Are you sure you're losing fat on one side of your stomach, and it's not that the other side is a little swollen in comparison?

Are you on anything for your stomach? I don't mean for the nausea, I was thinking of an ant-acid.. the gurgling sounds to me like you might have a gastritis type thing going on, and excess acid can be a big part of this, and can also make you feel nauseas.

nck44
25-10-13, 00:33

Are you eating ok still?

yes although feel sick after

---------- Post added at 22:23 ---------- Previous post was at 22:20 ----------

Are you sure you're losing fat on one side of your stomach, and it's not that the other side is a little swollen in comparison?

Are you on anything for your stomach? I don't mean for the nausea, I was thinking of an ant-acid.. the gurgling sounds to me like you might have a gastritis type thing going on, and excess acid can be a big part of this, and can also make you feel nauseas.

hi
no its definitely lost fat all on one side. if i posted a photo you would see what I meant but not keen on doing that esp as need to lose weight

I have tried most things buscopan, omerazole (sp) Lanzsoprasole (sp) nothing makes a difference. it feels like indigestion in my stomach if that makes sense. an ache and nausea 24/7. just makes me want to stay in bed asleep as when I get up its always there no matter what I do to try and take mind off it

---------- Post added 25-10-13 at 00:33 ---------- Previous post was 24-10-13 at 22:23 ----------

can't cope anymore. there's something serious wrong with me
I just want a normal quiet life but it's just.got progressively worse. lost 3lb in 4 hours according to scale and got stomach pain and nausea. don't know what to do anymore
I.don't want this life