PDA

View Full Version : Work

Sharon12
24-10-13, 14:43
Can anyone not go to work because of there condition the thought fills me with dread I have a persona laity disorder severe anxiety and fibro:

Ison
24-10-13, 15:02
Hey, Welcome to the forum. :)

I hope you find that you can write whatever you want to here, they're all a good bunch of people.

What is it that's making it seem so bad, the going out or the interaction with other people at a place of work.

Your severe anxiety, where has it started and have you seen a doctor at all, has he prescribed you anything to take for it.

This site is pretty awesome and some of the advice that you read really helps, I was a lurker for some time util I signed up and started to post, I'm not 100% but some of "other peoples" posts and what I've read have been a real help.

:)

Down_Lo
24-10-13, 17:09
Hi Sharon,

Welcome to the forum.

I have most problems based around work related issues as you will be able to see with my past posts. As datastream says its good to read other peoples posts who have similar issues as well as posting for advice or to get something off your chest.

I'm getting closer and closer to having to take time from work. I rang in today as I couldn't sleep last night and rang in 2 weeks ago same problem. Cant switch off at night then cant get up in the morning.

Just back from the docs there and he was wanting me to take a few weeks off and rest as well as sign up to some counselling which i would love although my work dont provide any of us with sick pay so I cant unfortunately.

Anyway I'm sure you can get time off if you need it, go to your docs if you can and speak to them first before taking some time out.

My Dad knows im struggling and is he always says to me ' your health comes first' especially over keeping your work happy even if it is easier said than done.

Let us know how you get on.