PDA

View Full Version : something really wierd happened today ....

pepsi
24-10-13, 16:16
Some of you might know ive had twitching going on for the last week or so eye lids ( as normal ) but chin and mouth when I open it too. This spreads to my cheeks I had an xray on my arm 2 weeks ago as it was aching alot and had an indentation drs called me and said all was ok and no need to pursue blood tests as pain had subsided...so relieved felt like me agaim anxiety left me and ive been sleeping well...today though in a meeting I could feel twitching in my arms and backs of legs then an almighty tremor in my cheek ...oh my god it was terifying....I went into the toilet and washed my face I feltvyhe anxiety returning and now im just right back there freating terrified and low goggled it anf read all kinds of horror stories anyome else had these experiences I just want it to stop.

robin321
24-10-13, 17:05
I get this also. I have had it for 10 years. At first I was worried. But I learned about benign facilation syndrome. Look that up. It isn't scary.

My calf and feet twitch almost constantly. I can see the rapid pulsating movements in them... sometimes I can feel it, sometimes I cannot.
Sometimes it spreads. For awhile the skin near my elbow crease was visably twitching, and it was strong. I have had them on my bum, in my nose, really all over. The more I think about it, the worse it can get.

But it has never been a problem, and it doesn't worry me. Look it up, and look up some videos of it on You Tube. It is pretty comon actually.

pepsi
24-10-13, 18:21
Hi did you go to the drs to get this diagnosed. ? Ive never had anything like this before ..if I you tube it will it show awful video's of extreame cases and is there anything to moderate it ive only had this a short while but its taking over every single day so far x

---------- Post added at 18:21 ---------- Previous post was at 17:12 ----------

Hi did you go to the drs to get this diagnosed. ? Ive never had anything like this before ..if I you tube it will it show awful video's of extreame cases and is there anything to moderate it ive only had this a short while but its taking over every single day so far x

robin321
24-10-13, 20:42
No I didn't go anywhere to get diagnosed. Once I read about it, I was fairly certain that it applied to me.

pepsi
25-10-13, 13:06
I seevim just a bit worried that its something sinister lerking ...but I really dont want to go to the drs as I know I will be sent for mri etc. This morning I had it going on in my calves & chin ive not actually seen iy happen as I cant get to it quick enough to actually see it happen ...do tje sumptoms subside and then return ambi stuck with this forever ? I did a u tube search and saw it...thought it was quite wierd. Would a blood test confirm anything ?