PDA

View Full Version : new here

Rebexy
24-10-13, 21:00
Hey,

I've been reading some of the posts on here and laughing so much because they are sooo me!!! barely a week goes by when I'm not on the verge of "dying" from something and I suppose you have to laugh else you'll cry. Anyway I'll get to the point although this may be more for the ladies....

a couple of weeks ago I started with some mid cycle bleeding (i had a little a few months ago but just ignored it and worried about it). But anyway this time it lasted longer and I;ve never had a smear so I thought now is the time to do it (I have a new courage for going to the doctor since meeting my current partner, he is a godsend, this time a couple of years ago you couldn't get me to the doctor for anything). so went for my smear yesterday and I have a polyp on my cervix. Of course mr google helped me with some information but I am still so anxious. I have to have the polyp removd and I just keep panicking that the mere fact it has been recomended it be removed must mean that it is something nasty! help me!

---------- Post added at 20:00 ---------- Previous post was at 19:37 ----------

anyone?

roxy90
24-10-13, 21:03
Hey :)
I am exactly the same as you, I worry about anything and.everything, im constantly 'dying'!

Anyway I have.no experience personally of polyps but.what.I've read from.here theyre very.common and.not.serious x