PDA

View Full Version : Hot poker through the chest

Gingernut
25-10-13, 00:13
Has anyone else ever had a pain in the middle of the chest that radiates through to the back, feels like a hot poker going straight through. I don't have any other symptoms, this comes and goes throughout the day and I have always put it down to trapped wind. Am I just stressing over nothing? (as usual)!

Fazzz
25-10-13, 00:41
I used to get all kinds of pain in my chest, stopped it by cutting down on fast food (KFC was the worst by far, it made me really bad!) and caffeine. For anyone with anxiety, caffeine is a big no no.

Also, when you get a pain just say to yourself "its just another pain, I've had them before and I'm still here now".

Please let me know if anything i have said helps, good luck!

Gingernut
25-10-13, 23:42
Thank you Fazzz, your right, I have had them before and the doctor seemed unconcerned when i asked about them a while ago, I think its just the fact that there seems to be no specific reason for them! its so frustrating, I suppose if he had said "its this that or the other that's causing them" then I wouldn't worry about them so much. Thanks again, just need to have a word with myself, lol.

Fazzz
26-10-13, 00:20
Thank you Fazzz, your right, I have had them before and the doctor seemed unconcerned when i asked about them a while ago, I think its just the fact that there seems to be no specific reason for them! its so frustrating, I suppose if he had said "its this that or the other that's causing them" then I wouldn't worry about them so much. Thanks again, just need to have a word with myself, lol.

No worries mate! Also just keep in mind what i said about fast food. That stuff messes me up good.

Good luck!