PDA

View Full Version : Just when I think its over...

CraftNerd13
25-10-13, 03:30
A few months back I was majorly plagued with severe chest pains and terrible panic attacks which my doctor believes stemmed from a severe vitamin d deficiency. Since starting my supplements and a natural anxiety aid I've been doing okay until today...

I have had a cold for around 2 weeks but today I was sitting at my desk working and I got the worst chest pain on my left side and anytime I coughed or took in a deep breath I wanted to cry because it hurt so bad.

I went to the ER. They did an ekg then put me on a nebulizer.

the back of my mind I still feel like there is something seriously wrong...mostly because it still hurts to move or breathe. I have this fear of getting a pulmonary embolism and part of me thinks that is whats happening. I had a chest ct a few months ago that came out fine...is it silly
for me to be thinking this way?

I made the mistake of googling and seeing how many people with PE who are misdiagnosed freaked me out.

roxy90
25-10-13, 09:14
PEs were/are a massive fear of mine so I know exactly where youre coming from. PEs usually cause changes on an ECG so I'm sure youre fine. As I was told numerous times a life threatening PE would cause very serious symptoms. Plus the pain would be continuous and not.only with.moving/Breathing.

I could.have written.your post months.ago,.you're.not silly but I highly.doubt you have a PE x