PDA

View Full Version : Insanely cracky and stiff joints are driving me insane!

JCRyanDenton
25-10-13, 15:32
Things have been improving a little when it comes to my health anxiety, i am no longer panicking over every little symptom i get and im getting my heart checked again next month with a holter monitor i hope. But something else has started to get really on my mind.

My joints have been getting stiffer and stiffer since the middle of the year. For the past 7 years my life style has been mostly be in my room on my computer when i am not outside being stressed and insecure in school. With that in mind my joints have been getting stiff for a while, but only recently they have become really easy to get cracking for them. My wrist makes a very noticeable cracking sound when i rotate it and it affects the moment a little. My shoulders are also stiff as hell too, infact movement sometimes affects the rib cage bones, which may have caused some of the symptoms of "thudding" which i used to complain about (though i know the really big ones were due to the heart, gonna see if the holter monitor can catch any, but they hardly occur now since my severe anxiety has gone down).

I find myself unable to stay still while sitting, i keep shifting my shoulders and i have an urge to do something...i don't know what, but i am desperate to meet new people right now. Anyway, i do believe this might be due to stress, or my boring lifestyle, but what do you think?

Fishmanpa
25-10-13, 16:17
Aren't you like 17 or so?

Yossino
25-10-13, 16:29
I get weird joint clicks in my chest sometimes. I also get the thudding feeling as well. Happens from sitting in front of the computer too much I think partially.

JCRyanDenton
25-10-13, 16:32
Aren't you like 17 or so?

Yes, normal for someone my age?

Fishmanpa
25-10-13, 16:56
I understand there are some extenuating circumstances with your life situation but of the many things I've read from your posts, it's far from normal for a 17 year old.

Good Luck!

JCRyanDenton
25-10-13, 17:05
I understand there are some extenuating circumstances with your life situation but of the many things I've read from your posts, it's far from normal for a 17 year old.

Good Luck!

Thats comforting, hopefully by next year i should have solved some of these issues and finally feel comfortable about myself.

Oh, and i must get out of these horrible grey rooms that encase my life (school is thankfully nearly over for me...i hope anyway, going to move into college and other venues) and go into more colorful places with people.