PDA

View Full Version : Elongated brown spot not symmetric

lofwyr
25-10-13, 19:13
So, have been doing pretty good until yesterday, when my wife noticed a brown spot like a long narrow mole on the underside of my man bits...like a mole but not raised or mole shaped. I sort of thought it might be a. Burst blood vessel under the skin, but cannot help but be a bit freaked out.

Skin cancer has never been a fear of mine, and I have lots of moles but this one sorta freaks me out, as it doesn't really. Look like a mole.

Anyone dealt with weird skin marks like this? It's not an age spot, have a couple of those and know what they look like, thanks for hearing me vent.

Fishmanpa
25-10-13, 19:26
I have all sorts of weird spots on my body. Nothing a doc has raised any concern over though. When in doubt, have a doc take a peek. Having a spot where you say is different for sure but having a wife that noticed is a good thing in my book...if you know what I mean ;)

Good Luck

NoPoet
25-10-13, 21:33
Yep, if it's worrying you, it's time to drop your kegs for the doctor. If it's kind of a dark colour and looks more like burst blood vessels, it might just be that. Not sure if there are any rules that define what moles are supposed to look like but moles that might be a problem may look recognisably "wrong".

lofwyr
26-10-13, 03:26
I will be going, have an appt on Monday morning, but in the mean time, trying not to crap all over my weekend and obsess about it.

I admit to googling images which is the first time I have googled anything in over 10 years. I kinda hate that I did that, but then also actually got some, at least shortlived, relief. It doesn't look much like any images of skin cancer I could see, but still a bit worried and will head to the appt monday, unless it clears up before then.