PDA

View Full Version : The buzzing has driven me crazy today just having a v bad day!

Gee
25-10-13, 20:01
I'm having a horrible day of it today, my arm has been feeling heavy and odd then that went away, then I felt dizzy when I went to the post office and now my buzzing foot is driving me insane, I can't see any of this going away and I'm wishing it will disappear :(

Can it really be anxiety - maybe if ms has been ruled out MRI then maybe it could something else? I just struggle to believe these symptoms can come out of nowhere :(

NoPoet
25-10-13, 21:30
Hi, if you suffered from MS, it's very hard to see how it would have avoided diagnosis by now - you'd definitely know if you'd got it.

Your experiences sound exactly like transient parasthesia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parasthesia) ("abnormal sensation") which is a non-dangerous feeling which might manifest as warmth, tingling, prickling, sense of limbs being dead, basically everything you describe.

Dizziness, tiredness, tingling in the extremities etc are symptoms of anxiety and are also related to hyperventialtion. Make sure that when you feel like this, you slow your breathing and take deep, calming breaths from the abdomen, as it's likely you're taking rapid shallow breaths which are known to cause the sensations you describe.