PDA

View Full Version : had a visit to the doctors today...

HB
08-07-04, 21:13
I'M OFF ALL MY MEDS NOW!! i was taking citalopram but the doc says that because i responded so well to being taken off it that i can atop altogether!!! [Yes!]

H

sal
08-07-04, 21:21
Hi Helen

Well done to you hon. Bet you are so pleased with yourself. I hope coming of them altogether goes really well for you. Im on citalopram but nowhere near ready to come of them, but when i do, ill will remember you did it.

Good luck.

Take care

Love Sal xxxxx

grace
08-07-04, 21:55
hi helen

well done you, im so proud of you.
ive never taken any meds cos im scared of them, but i know its not easy to come off them, give yourself a big pat on the back....

xxx grace

seh1980
08-07-04, 23:04
Wow!!! Well done!!
You must be so proud of yourself - I hope I can do it sometime soon!
Sarah (seh1980):D

simone
09-07-04, 12:13
Well done!!

You must be so so pleased with yourself, thats brilliant news to hear.

Its fantastic!

Simone.x.

HB
09-07-04, 14:50
thanks for all your support guys, to be honest, i've not felt any effects of coming off my meds yet- I feel great!! are there any members out there that have also come off meds? did you get any side effects? love you all!!

H

Meg
09-07-04, 16:10
Well Done Helen .

You've worked so hard at getting over your fears.
Congratulations.

Meg

arbie
09-07-04, 17:03
Well done HB :)

I'm not on any anti-depresseants at the moment - side effects always seem to get to me in some way. However, I do have a little supply of Diazepam which I take when things get quite bad - don't want to take them too often, bit nervous of becoming dependant.

All the best.

jo-jo
13-07-04, 21:58
Fantastic news Helen :D

Well done girl, good for you coming off your meds. I've not been on mine very long so it'll be a while for me yet but its great to hear that it is possible and that you've done it.

Lots of love Jo xxx

HB
24-07-04, 14:15
I'vr just been away for a week in te canary islnads with my mum and even though my doctor said i would probably get some side effects, i got nothing!!! think it mustve taken my mind ff it or something!!! :-)

H

HB
03-08-04, 23:13
so im beginning to get into a dip which might ebe hard to get out of... what happens now? feel a bit alone with no support from the meds i was taking- confused!!

H