PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

TTTNo1Owl
26-10-13, 09:35
Hello, morning all.

I've no idea what to type here really, not done an intro on a forum in a long while, most forums I use I've been a long-standing user of.

Anyway, I'm a 20 year old 3rd year student, 21 in just under a month. I'm suffering with health anxiety, or at least I think so :blush:. As a 3rd year student, its not something I particularly want to have to deal with, got other things to deal with. Had it on and off for a couple of years but recently, after a particularly stressful few weeks its getting worse.

I'm an Aspergers sufferer, don't know if that makes much difference but I generally am a worrier/have low self-esteem anyway, which probably doesn't help. It just seems to be a vicious circle :mad:

Signed up here as I thought I could read/talk bit more about H.A.

Cheers

Tom

MRS STRESS ED
26-10-13, 10:22
hi Tom you have come to the right place ,lots of good advice and help and not forgetting caring people :D

Sparkle1984
26-10-13, 13:00
Welcome to the forums Tom. I'm sure you'll find plenty of help and support here - I certainly have. :)

I have Asperger's syndrome too and I also have anxiety. University was challenging at times but I managed to get through it, thankfully. Have you spoken to a doctor about your health anxiety? Also, most universities have a student counselling service where you can get help.