PDA

View Full Version : Feeling poorly :( strange dreams

illgetthere
26-10-13, 12:51
Feeling sorry for myself I think I have a terrible cold ear pain and jaw pain ear infection I think and a chest infection I think aswell feel really poorly to be honest just a cold thou I'll be fine when it's done it's cause I had a weird dream last night one of those dreams where there a bit of everything in it I woke myself up shouting I heard voices telling me to jump of the motorway bridge I woke up shouting no I won't jump it's 2 high I font want to there wasn't anybody there but it felt like there was if that makes sence I was also startled by the feeling of lung cancer seen as I have a bad chest I think this is what that was down to now I'm thinking should I be worried by these dreams x

HoneyLove
26-10-13, 13:29
Ugh you have a horrible dose! I'm sorry you're feeling so sick right now, no wonder you're feeling poorly.

Weird dreams when you're sick are normal, it's probably because you're not sleeping very deeply with the illness. Don't worry about them, they're just dreams, let them go :)

Instead focus on being gentle and kind with yourself while you're sick and do some things that will soothe your symptoms like steaming or taking a hot bath.

Feel better soon xx

illgetthere
26-10-13, 17:41
Thank-you for your reply always makes you feel better I think xx

BrownCow
30-10-13, 02:32
Feeling sorry for myself I think I have a terrible cold ear pain and jaw pain ear infection I think and a chest infection I think aswell feel really poorly to be honest just a cold thou I'll be fine when it's done it's cause I had a weird dream last night one of those dreams where there a bit of everything in it I woke myself up shouting I heard voices telling me to jump of the motorway bridge I woke up shouting no I won't jump it's 2 high I font want to there wasn't anybody there but it felt like there was if that makes sence I was also startled by the feeling of lung cancer seen as I have a bad chest I think this is what that was down to now I'm thinking should I be worried by these dreams x

Bridges in dreams can sometimes represent a transitional point in our lives. If you are being encouraged to jump off the bridge midpoint then it might be reflecting pressure you feel to give up halfway through something.

See if this link makes sense to you at all http://www.dreambible.com/search.php?q=bridge