PDA

View Full Version : really scared (help)

tricia56
26-10-13, 18:29
hi need to ask some one as about about a hour ago I went to local shop to buy gas for my meter and my gas meter is out side by my front door so before I went in my house I kneeled down to put my gas card in and all of a sudden I started to feel as if I was going to passout while I was kneeling down I had to shout for sister to help me in my house and now its made me realy frieghtened as I don't know what caused it .my sister said I went very pale I know you all aint doctors but just want to know if anyone else has had this and could be my anxiety as I cant stop worrying now incase it happens again

Annie0904
26-10-13, 18:35
Sudden movements like bending down, standing up can make you feel like this. It happens to me a lot.

HoneyLove
26-10-13, 18:43
Sudden movements like bending down, standing up can make you feel like this. It happens to me a lot.

Me too Annie! Sometimes I see little stars in front of my eyes for a couplemof moments too lol

Tricia we are not anti doctor here, but however we do try to encourage people who are regularly visiting their GPs for reassurance to stop that kind of behaviour as it only continues the cycle of anxiety. If someone has a serious medical issue or is very worried about something they've never had happen before then everyone will tell them to go to the doc lol.

tricia56
26-10-13, 18:53
thk you annie it has scared the life out of me and I keep wanting to fone out of hours gp up so I can get checked out for reassurance as I always get very panicky and anxiouse if I start to feel unwell don't know if that's normal in axiety

Annie0904
26-10-13, 19:08
I think when we feel unwell it does make us more anxious. It does sound like it was just the sudden movement.