PDA

View Full Version : pain/ache in chest

nataliewoods88
27-10-13, 17:51
when you feel anxiety coming on does anyone get a kinda dull ache gutted pain in the chest/trachea area? it can feel really tight and its not very pleasant! abit like a strain and can make you have feel abit winded? xxx :huh:

Kmccluskey
27-10-13, 21:28
I get this at random times , it feels really deep . do you experience this when relaxed at all?

Tanner40
27-10-13, 21:32
I definitely get this and sometimes it is even worse when I lay down to relax. For me it is definitely anxiety related, and often a bit of indigestion.

cactusjohn5
27-10-13, 22:18
yes, chest and stomach "issues" are the most common symptoms of anxiety. My chest has been tight for almost a week now, i only recently learned how to relax at night and not constantly stress about because it just makes me worse!

nataliewoods88
28-10-13, 17:37
yeh i get it when im stressed, its not usually when im relaxed though but it does creep up on me when im doing every day things! (showing, walking) i find myself feeling my heart beat and touching my chest to where the ache is, like i can feel it pulling me down?? weird!

amandaj
28-10-13, 19:56
ive got this feeling today feel like ive got pressure all in my chest and throat it cant hurt us but its an awful feeling hope you feel beeter soon x