PDA

View Full Version : Here I am again

claireypoo
27-10-13, 20:15
Hi,

I used to be here a while ago but rejoined today.

I am going through a period of stress, my daughter is profoundly disabled and doesn't sleep, my marriage broke up 2 years ago, my father got dementia (he was only 57), my new relationship is great but stressful and this week my grandma died. I went through a nervous breakdown 3 years ago and I have so many of my old symptoms come back. I can cope with those having had them before my problem is the new symptoms. Tingling & numbness on the right side of my face, my eyelid twitches and goes into spasm and I feel terrified of nameless illnesses which I am too scared to even say out loud. I have been through this before, and with Claire Weekes, and REBT I got better. Now I am scared I am going to have another breakdown, or that i have something the matter. When I cry I cry too loudly and I have such a temper sometimes. I feel like I am falling apart! Sorry to vent at you all. :(
Claire x

MRS STRESS ED
27-10-13, 20:19
sorry to hear your having a bad time as you know there is lots of help and support here ,hope you feel better soon :hugs:

claireypoo
27-10-13, 20:24
Thank you :)

Karol.Papis
28-10-13, 13:31
Hi, surely you have had a lot on your plate... it may be unrealistic to expect anyone to cope with such demands just on their own, but hopefully with the support of other people you will feel better soon :):)