PDA

View Full Version : Black seed in stool

willous1
28-10-13, 07:18
Sorry for disgusting thread but after my recent stool worries I found a black seed when wiping this morning? It was hard seed like but could it be blood or what. There is always something.

HoneyLove
28-10-13, 07:51
Don't worry willous, that's not unusual. Our bodies don't always break down some foods completely, like seeds or sweetcorn, so they come out the other end of the digestive process lol. It's nothing to be concerned about :)

mummyanxious
28-10-13, 08:12
Have you had any seeded bread? Could be a poppy seed?

willous1
28-10-13, 10:49
Ah yes- yesterday I stayed at a hotel and in the morning had brown seeded toast? Maybe thats it but looks black? Oh i dont know anymore.

Fishmanpa
28-10-13, 10:58
Ah yes- yesterday I stayed at a hotel and in the morning had brown seeded toast? Maybe thats it but looks black? Oh i dont know anymore.

Just what the doctor ordered. Another poo thread :) As was posted, many things travel through our digestive tract and aren't totally broken down by our bodies.The seed has been on one heck of a journey and think about what it's been hanging out with ;)

Good Luck!

Cags48
31-10-13, 18:26
I get them all the time I don't know what they are I tried to analyse it and I think they are seeds or black pepper maybe

Fishmanpa
31-10-13, 19:06
I get them all the time I don't know what they are I tried to analyse it and I think they are seeds or black pepper maybe

Dare I ask how one analyzes their poo? ;)

Cags48
31-10-13, 21:04
Trust me your better not knowing :ohmy: