PDA

View Full Version : I am so sick of everything. Rocd

Flow
28-10-13, 16:40
I am exhausted and tired of constantly feeling like my mind is on fire. I haven't been able to study in weeks because I just want to do nothing with this ****ing illness. Today's problem is that I'm worried I like someone else and I'm scared that now I actually do because I've had so many intrusive thoughts that I've almost talked myself into it. I just want to be with my boyfriend, love him and make him happy. I just want to be able to feel happy again. I'm wondering if I'll ever laugh again

Flow
29-10-13, 19:35
Thank you. I am sending love and support to you xx

Shaznayhawkes
01-11-13, 13:58
Hang on in there. I feel exactly the same as you do. The constant doubt and mind working itself into a craze. It's exhausting. I find the feelings that I get, churning stomach, knot in my chest etc just as bad as the thoughts themselves. Don't give into these thoughts, I sometimes say out loud "I don't want theses thoughts". It helps me to feel in control of them and makes me see that I don't believe and want these thoughts instead of allow myself to be consumed by them. It might be worth a try, it doesn't always work, but sometimes, and I guess that's better than not at all! Sending you hugs, your not alone xx