PDA

View Full Version : Severe Depression, Insomnia - Sertraline (LUSTRAL) Take night or morning?

yaasbiag
29-10-13, 08:09
Have been prescribed these before when i was running a pub and things were not looking good, i used to describe them as my "I dont give a f*** pills" the reason for this being that things were really bad and my situation was a mess but when i was on these i really didn't care...

Would really like to hear what people have to say about this drug especially whether to take in the morning or night as this seems to be split in other sites i have looked at. :noangel:

NR
29-10-13, 09:50
I took mine at night and selpt well. Like you severe depression. I use to call the the same! Drained my of all emotion and motivation.

Edie
29-10-13, 18:27
Hello, and welcome.

Different meds affect people differently, so you will get various views. Some meds can make you feel more awake or disrupt your sleep, and it is better to take them in the mornings. Others will make you tired, so it is better to take them at night time. Really you just need to see how they affect you and work out which way works best for you personally.

I hope they will help you!