PDA

View Full Version : Hello I am Janeyjane and new to the site

janey jane
29-10-13, 09:00
Hello My name is Jane
I am new to the site, but definitely not new to panic and anxiety. I have had this for about 5 6 years now on and off, lots of anxiety and panic attacks. I think I have successfully battled it for years as I have been off meds for few years and can quite manage most of the time without meds. I still have a occasions where it comes back and I feel quite anxious a lot lately. I think now its just natural and due to age, tiredness, having young children and generally having a lack of energy and time and i'm always stressed, tired or busy. Lately ive been feeling anxious a lot and just would like some 'outside support' rather than going back to docs
I look for ward to getting to know you all
xx:yesyes:

claryg
29-10-13, 09:34
Hi jane
Welcome to the site. I have been away from the site for a while . I have returned due to health anxiety and just had a bereavement in my family .
Some times things are very hard to deal with but I have had great responses from this site .
I also find great comfort from my son he always seem to brighten up the day ;)
Anytime message me if you need to chat ;)
Sending a hug :hugs:

Tanner40
29-10-13, 11:53
Welcom Jane. I'm new to the sit too and have found everyone to be extremely helpful. It is just so good to feel understood.

janey jane
31-10-13, 08:34
HI Thanks for the replies. I actually took myself to docs yesterday and they have recommended I go back on anti depressants which I know is right, but having 2 young kids to look after on my now makes me more anxious and worried about taking them as the side effects are usually bad at first :unsure: