PDA

View Full Version : Definite breakthrough!! 3 weeks!!

Britabb
29-10-13, 09:32
OMG. I woke expecting sickness, nausea and anxiety..... Nothing. Well nothing major!! Anxiety very mild compared to prev days. I'm feeling better!!!
It's amazing.
Day 23 on 30mg. It's working I know it is!!

So anyone on cit, hang on!! U will see improvements. They are along time coming but it does get better. I'm not punching the air yet but if I have a few more less anxious days then I'll be singing my heart out :)

Tufty
29-10-13, 14:21
:yahoo: Excellent news, it's always good to hear peoples positive posts. Long may it continue, and if tomorrow isn't as good as today, least you have the knowledge that it is possible to feel better and with one better day behind you, you know that you are the road to recovery
Sam x

Britabb
29-10-13, 18:56
Ty sam, Overdid it so had to go lie down but all in all a good day :) xx

Tufty
29-10-13, 19:51
I think overdoing it when we start to feel better is normal and natural, going for a lie down was the best antidote and completely acceptable. Good to hear you sounding positive x

PaineFury
30-10-13, 10:39
Nice to see a positive story, I hope mine happens soon

Britabb
30-10-13, 12:18
Ty... Today is better too xx

Panic321
03-02-14, 16:56
Hello Britabb, I have just recently joined. I read your thread, just wanted to know how you are getting on cit? And what dose are you on? I am on day 19, feel a little better today. I have been getting very dizzy, feel like I am going to faint, very nauseous at times. I am on 10mg. I have taken cit in the past, I felt better at 20mg. I suffered from increased anxiety last time. This time the side effects have been different. I don't know if I will get better.

Marty_67
03-02-14, 22:49
Hello Britabb, I have just recently joined. I read your thread, just wanted to know how you are getting on cit? And what dose are you on? I am on day 19, feel a little better today. I have been getting very dizzy, feel like I am going to faint, very nauseous at times. I am on 10mg. I have taken cit in the past, I felt better at 20mg. I suffered from increased anxiety last time. This time the side effects have been different. I don't know if I will get better.

Still early days, Panic. How long were you on 20mg?

Tanner40
03-02-14, 23:18
Glad to hear that you're turning a positive corner. Keep it up.

Panic321
04-02-14, 22:57
Hello Marty, I was on 20mg for around 8 months. How are you getting on?