PDA

View Full Version : Close to giving up someone help

Hayley1982
29-10-13, 10:36
I'm losing all hope I'm soo depressed I just wanna disapear. I was meant to go to my relaxation class but after 40 min waiting for a bus I gave up now it means I can't do the class nomore. I'm soo fed up. Just wish I wasn't here as I need help and now I can't get help.
I've gotta be at work for 12 and I can't cope or calm down x

Tanner40
29-10-13, 11:20
Hayley, when I'm depressed and anxious, disappointments and frustrations seem to be mountains to climb. Everything always seems insurmountable. It sounds like you really needed your relaxation class. Can you find another way to relax? Have a self guided meditation tape at home for when things like this happen, maybe? Do some deep breathing exercises. It always makes me feel better when I feel like I have taken back some control over my life. Hope today is a better day for you.

BrownCow
29-10-13, 14:29
I'm losing all hope I'm soo depressed I just wanna disapear. I was meant to go to my relaxation class but after 40 min waiting for a bus I gave up now it means I can't do the class nomore. I'm soo fed up. Just wish I wasn't here as I need help and now I can't get help.
I've gotta be at work for 12 and I can't cope or calm down x

You should try device called the Bio-Tuner (BT7). Very powerful effect on the brain. Makes you feel better, less anxiety, and sleep better too.