PDA

View Full Version : psych doc appnt tomorrow

Stacie Sue
29-10-13, 14:50
I know he is going to tell me to go from 20 to 30 mg of citalopram because my anxiety is horrible. How can I go up on the medicine if it is already winding me up? I will be totally useless. What do I tell him?

Britabb
29-10-13, 15:15
I went from 20 to 30 23 days ago. Yes it was hell but its getting better. U can do this stacie xx

Stacie Sue
30-10-13, 16:34
Going to try to go on short term disability while I get all of this sorted out. Don't want to take higher doses of the Seroquel to sleep but this Celexa is doing a number on me. Today is day 14 and I get high as a kite from it. Last night had terrible anxiety trying to sleep. Scared me so bad.

Britabb
30-10-13, 18:16
The heightened anxiety is a killer!!! My anxiety has subsided so much the last 2 days ( day 24 for me ) xx

Stacie Sue
30-10-13, 21:01
My psych doc took me off of it. Now wants me to try wellbutrin and the first thing I read about it is that its side effects are insomnia and anxiety. My god ehat am I supposed to do now.

Gotagetthroughthis
30-10-13, 21:13
Hi Stacie Sue,

Pretty much all anti depressants are going to list anxiety, insomnia etc as side effects, it doesn't necessarily mean your going to get those side effects and even if you do its usually just for the first couple of weeks and if you manage to get through that then things should start to improve for you.

Hope you start to feel better soon :)