PDA

View Full Version : Very Weird Symptoms, does anyone else have these?

Laxer971
29-10-13, 17:14
Ok so here are my symptoms, (i have really bad Anxiety and HA as well)

Muscle twitching

Popping feeling under chest and ribs when sneezing or laughing hard ( was told it was musele inflamation by doc but has never really gone away)

Shaking in legs when going from heal to toe and back down, only when making that movment not when still, same with wrists when moving up and down, and same with neck when moving up and down, and same with back when arching and un arching.

Tendinouts in both elbows (told by doctor)

Back and neck stiffness

Can these be things cause by anxiety. I am a healthy 20 year old male and have recent been to doctor and had blood taken and she said i was in good shape. Please let me know if any of you guys have these things. I am mostly worried about the popping feeling under chest and ribs and also that shaking when moving musles a certain way although they never shack when they are still. THank you and please let me know.

Fishmanpa
29-10-13, 17:27
Hi Menkster,

If you take a look at the "Symptoms" link on the left side of the page, I believe you'll find all of those symptoms and the reasons why they happen.

At 20 years old and a clean report from your doctor as well as you stated, suffering from anxiety, all indications point to that.

Good Luck!