PDA

View Full Version : worried about bf...

goldenchicks522
29-10-13, 18:47
-

Rennie1989
29-10-13, 19:00
Think of the positive reasons why he might not be answering his phone. He could be busy with friends, busy at work, phone battery has died, asleep, anything. Don't catastrophise the situation by thinking 'He's answering his phone, that means something awful has happened' just think 'OK, he's not answered his phone, he's probably busy, I'll give him a call in a few hours.'

How often do you text and call your boyfriend and when he's not responding how often do you tell your friends?

I used to be like this when I was a teenager, but I think I was like it because previous boyfriends were clingy and possessive. I only get like that with my husband if he's out drinking in places like Croydon and he's not text me to let me know when he's home (I don't care what time he comes home, I just want to know when to expect him so I'm not hanging). But when we're working we may only text each other once or twice.

Rennie1989
29-10-13, 19:35
If you've apologised then you don't need to do it again. Maybe he's taking a breather from the argument and just want some time to himself. I know it's not acceptable to give your partner the silent treatment but maybe he'd prefer that then to spark another argument? It is really hard to say but try to distract your mind from it by doing things you enjoy that require concentration.