PDA

View Full Version : My head

trixi
29-10-13, 20:11
Hi,

My anxiety flared up again a week ago, went to Doc and he gave me propanalol which normally help!

I have been feeling rubbish on and off since, but today I have been really dizzy, I also have a heavy feeling in my head all the time. I am really worried and am contemplating calling the Doc again tomorrow to try get something for it. I cannot take the feeling much more, and am contemplating calling in sick for work, as when I am sitting my head feels like it is swaying and I cannot concentrate at all.

Does anyone else have these symptoms? At points today I have felt like I am going to pass out, this is the only symptoms I have and am at my wits end :(

Trixi
xxx

vikkiifyable
29-10-13, 20:17
Do the Propanolol normally help with the dizziness or just the general symptoms of anxiety? I suffer from constant dizziness (really bad at the moment) and have Propanolol but never taken it.
Feeling like you're going to pass out is horrible, i can relate!
Call in sick for work if you have that option, get to the doctors and ask for something to specifically counter act the dizziness. It really is the worst symptom of all!

MRS STRESS ED
29-10-13, 20:32
hi trixi I have dizziness all the time its my worst symptom it comes and goes ,try not to focus on it because the more you do it will stay with you longer, when I keep myself busy it goes stay positive focus on other things it helps :)

trixi
29-10-13, 20:41
Hi, I don't normally have dizziness but I wouldn't imagine the Propanalol would help it! I try so much to concentrate on other things and will keep trying to! Just wanna hide away till this feeling goes :( xxx

trixi
30-10-13, 08:18
I have got up this morning with little dizzyness! Checked the propanalol and it does state that it can cause dizzyness! I am going to try not take them today and see how that goes! Called for a call back from the doctor but he is not in until tomorrow so I will wait till then! If ifeel as bad as I did yesterday at any point I am coming home from work as I really annt bear the feeling of words jumping around and being scared to move :(