PDA

View Full Version : Male health - Please help me and my testicles :(

Miktarcat
30-10-13, 08:26
Hello everybody,

I'm an 18 (19 in two weeks) year old male from the UK

I'm a first time poster to this forum and I think I have a little bit of a unique predicament.

A week ago, I put some magnesium oil on my arms other parts of my body. Stupidly, I also rubbed some on my private parts (including testicles). (It's meant to be a muscle relaxant)

So... a week later, I feel like my hormones are damaged or something. Depression (almost suicidal), moody, nonexistent libido and also some abdominal pain/cramping and tenderness that may or may not stem from my testicles.

PS I don't really want to go to the NHS because they usually just discard my problems.

I tend to have thoughts like a hypochondriac a lot of the time and something like this really scares and depresses me. I just hope I haven't permanently damaged myself.

Please help me and Thank you for your answers.

M

Fishmanpa
30-10-13, 09:10
I'm quite sure you did no permanent damage or any damage at all actually. Just be thankful it wasn't Ben Gay or some other balm ;) And yeah, I probably wouldn't take this issue to NHS.

Miktarcat
30-10-13, 11:01
Thank you, though do you think some kind of infection would cause testicle pain/tenderness. I'm not sexually active in the past few months.

---------- Post added at 10:01 ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 ----------

May I also say that I haven't been getting erections in the morning since doing this. (Sorry for the panicky messages)

Pipkin
30-10-13, 11:29
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Pip

luci
04-11-13, 20:17
If you have had unprotected sex and not been screened for STI's since you should go. Some symptoms don't show until a while after the fact, a wee test from your local doctor/drop in centre/youth club (google local services) will screen for chlamydia and gonorrhea and put your mind at ease and you will not have to speak to anyone in the process as you send the sample and you are text/wrote a letter with the results depending on your preference. not being able to experience erections is more than likely down to stress/the situation playing on your mind. I would not worry about this at all :) certainly rubbing cream on your testicles will not have caused any permanent damage (I have heard much worse in my line of work and the young men are all still fully functional) Hope this helps?

vboy
11-07-14, 11:03
Hi Miktarcat
Was just wondering if your conditions have reversed or improved since then?
I think I might have the same incident as you ...

Thank you, though do you think some kind of infection would cause testicle pain/tenderness. I'm not sexually active in the past few months.

---------- Post added at 10:01 ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 ----------

May I also say that I haven't been getting erections in the morning since doing this. (Sorry for the panicky messages)