PDA

View Full Version : lustral sertraline

ilda8786
30-10-13, 10:38
Hello to everyone:
No sleep at all last night thinking if i should or should not take this tablets.
I just don't know what to do.
Apart from dizziness vomiting and diarrhea did anyone had suicidal thoughts with these tablets. The reason im asking its because had a very bad experience with citalopram and really don't want to go through the process again:(

MRS STRESS ED
30-10-13, 11:01
Hi I take these I have never had any suicidal thoughts ,to be honest apart from feeling tired and a few vivid dreams I been ok ,but its like any medication everyone is different good luck anyway

Ally-SA
30-10-13, 11:21
Hello

I'm on week 2 of 25mg. I started with 2 weeks at 12.5mg and my side effects have been minimal.

Go slow. See how you feel. Start slowly and once you adjust, go up, and then take it from there. You can always come down.

I've also had strange dreams and a dry mouth, feel a little light-headed for a few days, but that's about it...

Just go at your own pace. :)

Ccat
31-10-13, 08:10
Hi

I am sorry you are having a bad time.

I wanted to tell you that when i first took sertraline i was given a "generic" brand from chemist and was fine- the next prescription i was given the "lustral" brand- it had very bad side -effects for me-
i went to dr and she said some people do react badly to this brand- so i would go to your dr hun and tell them.

best wishes

C:hugs: