PDA

View Full Version : Help is all I need.

Tinker28
30-10-13, 11:33
Hi,

So I've been doing ok lately. I'm really trying to not get to anxious about stuff and I've stayed off of google. I've been having a tingly left hand and it won't go away it came on suddenly and lasted a while and it did go away for a bit now it's back again. Now I've been to my doctor and he is going to do some blood which I've yet to get done and I've had an MRI of my brain and that is all clear. So I'm asking you can anxiety be all of this? I read it in the symptoms yes, now do I just have to convince myself now. And it seems when I ignored my symptoms it seems they went away just like that? I'm at a loss and you guys are my only ones to turn to.

Can you please help?

Steff

Fishmanpa
30-10-13, 11:43
Hi,

So I've been doing ok lately. I'm really trying to not get to anxious about stuff and I've stayed off of google. I've been having a tingly left hand and it won't go away it came on suddenly and lasted a while and it did go away for a bit now it's back again. Now I've been to my doctor and he is going to do some blood which I've yet to get done and I've had an MRI of my brain and that is all clear. So I'm asking you can anxiety be all of this? I read it in the symptoms yes, now do I just have to convince myself now (?). And it seems when I ignored my symptoms it seems they went away just like that? I'm at a loss and you guys are my only ones to turn to.

Can you please help?

Steff

Hi Steff,

I highlighted ares of your post that answer your own question :) Congrats on staying away from Dr. Google. He's a pretty sucky doctor anyway ;)

Good Luck!

Tinker28
30-10-13, 11:45
Thank you fishmanpa! I needed that.

becksfan86
30-10-13, 11:50
Yep i get this too, if you forget about it it will go away xxx

Tinker28
30-10-13, 12:10
Becksfan86 so do you get tingly hands too?

becksfan86
30-10-13, 12:15
Yes!!

---------- Post added at 12:15 ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 ----------

It will pass, i remember getting a twitch in my hand few months ago it scared me so much, but also found that others had the same thing once i knew this i stopped worrying, and you know what within a hour it stopped. Our minds play crazy tricks on us.

Tinker28
30-10-13, 12:18
Oh ok, I am getting a thumb twitch on my right hand at the moment and is worrying me also! I've been focusing my mind on my hands for a while now. Lol! I'm begging to believe its anxiety. I hope!

becksfan86
30-10-13, 12:33
It is honestly :) The thumb twitches are weird arent they x

Scaredy_Cat
30-10-13, 13:10
Hi, I've had this before as well as other things - it's definitely anxiety!

One time a couple of years ago, I had a twitch in my thumb for 2 weeks! I couldn't understand why the doctors didn't think this was a cause for concern (even after a week). They kept telling me it would go away and I didn't believe them. But, well, it did :) (thank god, it was so annoying! I couldn't even write properly! Looked funny when I tried to though :P )

So yeah anyway, you'll be fine :)

Tinker28
30-10-13, 13:31
Thanks!!! Very comforting to know!

Tinker28
31-10-13, 11:16
My tingly hand is lasting weeks thought is that normal for anxiety? 24/7 weeks.