PDA

View Full Version : HELLO

CATHERINE100
30-10-13, 12:05
Can anyone help. Just joined forum and dont know if Im suffering from anxiety stress or something more serious I have pain the the back, chest and stomarch region had it now for months and just started with night cramps. Went on holiday and surprisingly didn suffer as much. I never feel "relaxed" anymore even when watching tv I feel a very "tight sensation inside my body unable to relax feel very on edge all the time. Know I should go to doctors but cant bring myself to go as worried its something serioius. I do have a stressful job and hoping its stress but it seems to be worse on my days off I just cant do anything no housework or get motified as Im in pain although feel as though I have a lump in throat when swollening xx

Kaleb
30-10-13, 12:10
Hi Catherine,as you can see,i am a new member too,just below you lol....the symptoms you describe could well be stress or anxiety,muscles do tighten,and physical symptoms can appear from mental stress,the best thing you can do is get your doctors help,only then will you be able to relax about the situation,the worry before something is very often worse than actually doing it....good luck x

MRS STRESS ED
30-10-13, 12:36
:welcome:there is lots of help and support here ,but you really should go and see your gp and get some help im sure you will be okay