PDA

View Full Version : Hello from America

pathwaynn
30-10-13, 22:08
Hello,
I am a 39 yrs old lady from Texas, born in Louisiana though :D

I have dealt with various anxieties for as long as i can recall. They negatively impact my life almost daily. Most of the time i am doing alright but a little "exposure" or better stated, percieved exposure, and i pretty much become a freaking out scared little girl, especially when it comes to my children. i am a terrible phobic of rabies and botulism, both found frequently in the south :scared15: and now this entire thing with brain eating aemebas and standing water has really put my whole family on edge b/c they know mom will freak if they get near any standing water. Well, i could go on all evening if i don't stop now lol.

I am surprised to read that other people think like i do and have some of the very same thoughts about things such as roadkill rabies exposure and such. Hopefully together we can all overcome and lead more normal lives. Alot of the times i just need someone to reassure me that it will indeed be ok. :hugs:

Annie0904
30-10-13, 22:12
Hi :welcome:

pathwaynn
31-10-13, 10:52
thank you :D

Mark13
31-10-13, 16:56
Hi. Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll benefit from being here, just as I have.

almamatters
31-10-13, 18:21
Hi :welcome: to the forum.

pathwaynn
31-10-13, 23:50
HI guys and dolls, very busy here today, time for Halloween festivities, been a stressful time on the roads and raining terrible, roadkill everywhere and lots of water misting from vehicles ahead of me , rabies phobia stressing me out bad tonight

a great big THANK YOU to y'all for the warm welcome