PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Russia

Nikolay Perov
31-10-13, 13:59
Hello, my name is Nikolay Perov, i am from Russia. I have been suffering from panic attacks, anxiety attacks for 4 years. I had a lot of personal problems connected with constant change of mood, depression, ADHD, impetuosity and nervousness. Thanks to some practice i got rid of this problems, including panic attacks.

So i made a website about how to deal with these problems, including panic attacks and depression and about personal development in general. When this website became popular, i decided to introduce it to English-speaking audience. So with the help of interpreter, new English language website has appeared.

I can not deny, that one of my purposes on this forum is to introduce my young website to wider audience . That is one of my interests. I can't post links here as a new member. But i am here not only for spamming. I hope that some of you can benefit from information, given on my blog and get rid of panic attacks. My website is completely free.

Many of my Russian readers have already left grateful comments and said that methods of dealing with panic attacks, which i have outlined in my article helped them to cope with panic disorder. Maybe it didn't lead to complete recovery, but it gave a better solution for coping with fear than medicine provide. And maybe it will not help everybody, but some of you will get good results, i am sure!

So let's become acquainted!

My main principles in dealing with panic attacks are:

1) Recovery is not easy. You can't successfully fight panic attacks by simply swallowing pills. Recovery takes a lot of efforts and demands change in personality.
2) Drugs are bad! Use antidepressants or tranquilizers only in most severe cases. Pills only (without therapy and hard work) will not provide recovery
3) Fighting panic attacks is a complex process. It involves work with your mind and with your body, with your mental settings and physical health.

PS English language on my site is better (i hope) than in this message, because i used a service of interpreter to translate my posts from Russian into English)