PDA

View Full Version : Me AGAIN

mummyanxious
31-10-13, 15:00
I know you're all fed up of me and my heart issues.
I was just driving home and I had this spasm in my heart, it lasted a couple of seconds and was a bit like a shaking spasm. Then my mouth and lips started tingling a few seconds later and I started to feel warm.
Scared silly.

Liviguy
31-10-13, 15:07
Hey, I guess you are like me. Got to the point where you over analyse every little twinge you have. It was probably a touch of trapped wind moving, and the tingling was your anxiety level increasing.

Take me for example. I was obsessing about numbness in my left arm and hand only a couple of weeks ago. I went to A&E and they checked me out and said all was good. Then they noticed a 'flick in my eye and I've been referred to the ENT department with suspected Menieres disease.

Now, I am obsessing about my eyes, I get electric zaps and dizziness every time I move them. Unsurprisingly enough the left arm and hand issues has disappeared.

So I'm hoping that when I have been to ENT and they tell me what is wrong, or what is not wrong this eye thing will go. Then it will be onto my next obsession lol. Vicious circle.

mummyanxious
31-10-13, 21:12
I've been having palpitations solid for days now. I'm just fed up with it. I've been back and forth so many times in the part to the dr that they get fed up of hearing me being anxious about it. But once I get to accept them they change and morph slightly and are then different so are threatening again.
Sometimes its just ill have a heavy beat every so often but no apparent skip? Does anyone get that? What is that classed as?