PDA

View Full Version : Ticking the procedures off the list

Liviguy
31-10-13, 15:30
So in the last 12-24 months I have had an endoscopy, colonoscopy, numerous blood tests, blood sugar level test, ECG, strength and weakness tests.

Next up is an appointment with an ENT doctor to investigate my dizziness and weird eye symptoms.

Only thing I haven't had is an MRI or CT scan. Deep down I want one to put my brain issues at rest, but the other side is petrified in case they find something.

What happens is I fear something, then it's checked, then something else comes along, and is checked, then another etc etc etc.

Blah, just fancied a whinge.

Cags48
31-10-13, 21:10
I'm due to have a colonoscopy I'm really scared what was it like .
I've been having flat poops And really bad pain on my right side I've convinced my self it's the big C :weep:

laine2018
01-11-13, 03:52
I havent had all those tests... but im having a ct scan this next week due to dizziness and im scared stiff of what they may tell me they have found. Im scared of a brain tumor!!!

Liviguy
01-11-13, 09:20
I'm due to have a colonoscopy I'm really scared what was it like .
I've been having flat poops And really bad pain on my right side I've convinced my self it's the big C :weep:

I was given sedation and I don't remember a thing. The laxative side of it was unpleasant, but not scary. I would not fear having another if I had to.