PDA

View Full Version : peeing way too frequently!

made0fscars
31-10-13, 17:26
I do not have a urine infection, I went to the doctors yesterday and they ruled it out. I am peeing a lot, sometimes more than 2/3 times an hour.

I haven't changed my liquid intake that much to be honest.
I have been taking cystopurin but it started before that.
I stopped urinating so much the other day when I spent it with my boyfriend (my mind wasn't focusing on it as much)

Does anyone else pee all the time when you have anxiety about it?

I never used to think about peeing this much, but I'm pretty sure I never used to go this much.

I have a bad hypochondriac past.

HELP!

Dex
31-10-13, 17:50
Hi yeah I go a similar amout of times, especially when anxious which is pretty much all the time these days. Classic sign ! I don't think u have anything to worry about in all honesty. My biggest problem is way too many cups of coffee which doesn't help.

doodlemerchant
31-10-13, 17:56
It sounds like anxiety to me hun. I go about the same number of times as you, but for me it only comes on at night when I'm in bed, because that's when I'm at my most anxious. When I'm doing/thinking about something else, I don't need to go anything like as much. Spend more time focussing on good things and keeping your mind occupied and see if that helps :)

made0fscars
31-10-13, 18:12
Yeah when I was out the other day my mind wasn't focusing on it as much so I didn't need to go as much! I have been spending a lot of time sitting in my bed doing nothing in the past couple of weeks so that might be why?

I keep researching on possible causes of it and I guess that's just making it worse.

Thank you for replying!

---------- Post added at 18:12 ---------- Previous post was at 18:11 ----------

ahh okay thank you for replying, I'm anxious all the time now too, especially when alone! I hate peeing this much :(