PDA

View Full Version : Hypnotherapist in West Sussex- PLEASE!

monty
03-11-06, 12:45
Hi,

I am trying to find a hypnotherapist in West Sussex who is willing to do home visits.

I need one who does Clinical hypnotherapy, not Analytical, as I has been warned off that type by my GP.

Anyone who has a recommendation, please get in touch- I'm desperate!

Thanks. Lucy

Rob
11-11-06, 18:49
Join the National Phobics Society - they have therapists, including hypnotherapists, all over the country including West Sussex. I live in East Sussex. Their service has been great. You can ask for home visits. And the therpy is discounted. I am having CBT via them and will soon start hypnotherapy at the same time in the next few weeks.

Good luck.

bb01234
08-01-07, 01:07
This might be an old post but I wanted to comment.

Since all clinical hypnotherapists will do ( as per their training ) is read scripts they are limited in the outcomes they can generate. Correctly trained analytical hypnotherapists will be able to work for you across a wider field to identify the reasons behind your issues, since the issues are the symptoms not the cause.

To this end I would suggest your doctor is mistaken in his interpretation since if one clinical hypnotherapist could 'cure' your symptom then surely he could just copywright the script and sell it to all the other hypnotherapists and rake in the cash

Somehow I don't expect this, especially since there are already tons of scripts out there and no one script works on everyone.

Sorry but I think you may have been misinformed

Rgds

Brian

Ceejay
02-07-08, 10:24
Lucy, I am not sure if I am allowed to put in my own details, although I meet your requirements, but this may be deemed to be advertising and so may be removed.

Anyway, have a look at my website on www.chrisjones.uk.com (http://www.chrisjones.uk.com).

Good luck with your Quest

Chris Jones

kezza08
02-07-08, 15:41
hiya i am iknterested in hypnotherapy! but i dont no where to start any1 no of any good 1's?
xx