PDA

View Full Version : low blood pressure. worried!

anxietyoverload
31-10-13, 19:33
So I was just out shopping and I saw big white flashes across my eyes ehich panicked me but I know iv had it before so so didn't really freak out. But I went all hot! Anyway just been to my mums and she had a bp machine and she wanted to try it on me. I let her cause myanxiety isn't that bad anymore buy it was low at 101 then she did it again and it was 89!!! Is this aomething I need to worry about? I woild have thought if anything the panic woukd of brought it up?!

Annie0904
31-10-13, 19:42
Mine is always below 100. I wouldn't worry, it is more of a worry to have it too high.

SarahH
31-10-13, 19:44
Mt blood pressure is always about 94/60.....or in that region. I have lived with it all my life.
My GP says that it is "healthy". If you are really worried see your GP.

Sarah

anxietyoverload
31-10-13, 19:47
That's good! I did google but it was just saying that most of the time it's nothing to worry about. My mum also has low Bp, maybe it's in my genes!

---------- Post added at 19:47 ---------- Previous post was at 19:45 ----------

The 101 reading wasn't that bad but 10 mins later it was 89! Low Bp isn't a sign of anything life threatening is it? My dad has it too and he's being tested for internal bleeding, but I think he said he was also very tired all the time xx

jill
11-11-13, 19:15
Hi hun :D

Its in our family to have low blood pressure, so its normal for me..I have had it all my life. I do have a monitor, bought it for hubby really, he has high blood pressure, but I do take mine, Mmm now and again, mine goes like this...

first take it its, 101, do it again its 79 and it can go as low as 69, the highest its over been is 110, but not that often, its always low.

I feel you need to find out, whats normal FOR YOU.

When we have anxiety, its importent to get to know ourselves and are own body's, so we know, whats normal for us.

YOU TAKE CARE

LOVE JILL XX

anxietyoverload
11-11-13, 22:35
Hi Jill

That's exactly what mine did!!! I think it's safe to say I will not be buying one!!! Xx