PDA

View Full Version : Want some virtual anxious friends!

spanna9
31-10-13, 23:15
Greetings fellow panickers or anxiety sufferers :-)

My name is Anna, I'm 29 and I live in Dorset. I have suffered with panic anxious problems for 10 years and I've got to a point where if I'm going to have this lonely, painful and quite frankly at times soul destroying thing then I'd quite like to connect with others who have some clue as to what a living hell anxiety can really be. If we can all ride this thing together then we really should.

If one good thing can come out of my anxiety then I'd like it to be that I make some virtual friends who I can help and who can help me x

Mark13
31-10-13, 23:29
Hi Anna. I'm sure you'll be glad you joined.

There's plenty of advice and support here.

You're not alone.

All the best.

cantmaketoast
01-11-13, 20:29
Hi Anna :]
nice to meet you, I absolutely agree we should help each other out as we all understand each other. I have social anxiety and agoraphobia so I know what you mean about lonely and upsetting. Can't be lonely in a place like this though, If you want to talk feel free to drop me a message, I'm a newbie too we can explore this curious new land together ^_^
x

Greg17
01-11-13, 21:23
Hi Anna (good username by the way :)),

Welcome to the community. I personally have found it incredibly comforting to find that there are others experiencing the sorts of things I am going through too, and completely hear what you are saying about removing some of the loneliness and isolation.

Happy to chat further :)

craigj1303
04-11-13, 15:38
Hi Anna,

I'll be your friend!! I need some anxious friends as well as my other half is kind of a "oh shake yourself out of it" kinda gal!:D

Feel free to message me anytime!

Craig