PDA

View Full Version : Mornings are awful

Tanner40
01-11-13, 11:13
Ive been writing in my journal this morning and it feels like I have written the exact same thing for two weeks. I feel like a broken record. "Arms ache, chest hurts, nauseous as heck, shaky, anxious". This morning I wrote, "so what".
Does it really matter whether it's side effects from two weeks of citalopram or whether it's the anxiety and\or depression? Do I really need to know what's causing it? What good will it do me to know?
So I am sitting here, trying to gain a sense of acceptance. For today, for this morning, this is the way it is. I can't make it go away. Maybe by trying to accept it and not let the worry consume me, I will ultimately feel better.
Any suggestions or ideas on acceptance would be great!

I have been trying to find something that will make me laugh for at least 30 minutes every night. Trying to forget and get outside of my own mind every night. I think this has been a good thing for me. So often, I feel that I have forgotten how to laugh. Thirty minutes spent not worrying is a miracle.

I hope everyone has a good day!

Annie0904
01-11-13, 11:53
When I need to laugh I watch Mrs Brown's boys. Don't know if you can get it in USA. You can find clips of it on You tube here is one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tA0iLtT46fY&list=PL4A51C357F8F50012
Mrs Brown is a man and in real life the person who takes the part of his daughter is his wife.

Tanner40
01-11-13, 20:46
Thanks for the suggestion, Annie. I'll give it a go!

Annie0904
01-11-13, 21:06
Let me know what you think :)