PDA

View Full Version : I Cant Take Much More

mysweetshadow
03-11-06, 13:22
Hi Friends I need helpful Advice. Im an Agorophobic, I have Panic Attacks, with Anxiety and have really bad Depression. I have had my Depression for almost 10 years but my phobia is only 18months. Anyway more to the point.

Over the last 6-7 months I have started to slowly defeated my Agoraphobia, and I was starting to get out of my home. But recently over the last week I have felt my depression growing bigger and taking a stronger hold on me. I reckon this is because I have realised I can go out my front door, but I can not go to places I want to be.

I have been trying techniques to try and get a hold of myself but I seem to be losing. I have started to again feel this rage build up inside of me, and I just want to let it all out. Because Iam trying to hold this rage in, I have started to feel really down in the dumps. :(I feel that anything or anyone who walks in front of me, should know how mad I feel, but thankfully i have beeen able to control myself. I dont know how much more I can take though, I have a doctors appointment for wednesday, and I dont know if i can cope till then. I just feel like crawling into a corner and never coming out of it agin. What is happening to me, can any help?[xx(]

phil

domino
03-11-06, 13:52
OH phil , sorry your feeling crap, if you ca,ntwait till wednesday ,please phone your g.p. do,nt let yourself feel this way a moment longer, we are here for you , get on that phone now and do,nt take no for an answer.thinking of you .lorraine

jill
03-11-06, 14:03
Hi Phil :D

I am sooo sorry to hear how you are feeling.

**Over the last 6-7 months I have started to slowly defeated my Agoraphobia**

[Wow!] Phil, well done, this in itself is dame hard work and you are dong sooo well. Put credit, were credit is due and be proud of yourself.

**I have been trying techniques to try and get a hold of myself but I seem to be losing**
What sort of techniques have you been trying?
Phil, you are NEVER losing, recovery can be slow, somethims sooo slow that we don't even notice it.

May I ask, what are you angry about? is it your illness? if so, I know its dame hard not to get angry, but this will feed your anxiety. I know someone said on the forums, if you feel angry or feel like screaming, take it out on a pillow or go to a beach and scream your lungs out.

**I reckon this is because I have realised I can go out my front door, but I can not go to places I want to be.** Phil, I can understand your frustration, but your frustration may be feeding your anxiety. Again I know its hard but focust more on what progress you have made, Keep widening your safety Zone, do it little my little, YOU WILL get there in the end. The places you want to go.

**appointment for wednesday, and I dont know if i can cope till then**

You are stonger than you think Phil, you CAN do this, hang in there.

I know I have not given much advice but my thoughts are with you.
You don't need to crawl into that corner, we are all here for you.

Let us know how you get on with your GP

(( HUGS ))

TAKE CARE

Thinking of you

LOVE JILLXX

mysweetshadow
03-11-06, 14:17
:(hi Rickards and Jill, thanks for the Advice, I dont think there is much I can do now but hold on till Wednesday, I dont think my doctor can see me any sooner.

I just feel really sick and bothered.

I feel as if its my depression is really taking a hold on me. There is certain people that aint here for me no more, and I need them more than ever.:(

I have tried differnt types of techniques, but the one that worked for me, was blocking the inner voice. But i guess it is useless now, as i can not seem to win. I have tried releasing my anger by screaming through a pillow, but i just have a sore head now.....[Oops!]

I think this is all really starting because this year alone I have missed out on an awful lot of things, and because im reflecting on what i have missed, its really hurting me.

phil

PITITA
03-11-06, 14:32
hi phil I can relate to everything you say, honestly! I am feeling really depressed too, missed out on an awful lot and I feel like Im just slipping away into a dark hole! I too feel a lot of anger inside me, like there are times when I resent people soo much for being better off than me, and keep thinking what have I done to deserve this when you look around you and see how awful a lot of people really are and still its not them who is miserable its ME! I feel just like you as well, I see no way out either so at least you are not alone :(

"If you magnify your imperfections and minimize your good points, you're guaranteed to feel inferior. But the problem isn't YOU its- its the crazy lenses you are wearing! " Feeling Good handbook

mysweetshadow
03-11-06, 14:39
ok Pitita Thank You:) I know that im not alone, i just feel that i need help, but i dont know where to turn to.

phil

yorkylover
04-11-06, 00:15
Sorry your feeling so low phil,iv been the same for a few days now.Hope you feel better soon.;)

Ellen XX

mysweetshadow
04-11-06, 15:13
Hi Friends thanks for the support, sorry about Yesterday. I was having a really bad week, and i feel like iam starting to calm down a little now. Thank You once again.

phil

Lynnann
06-11-06, 23:39
glad you are feeling a little brighter today,

Hugs to you

Lynnann

Remember tomorrow is a bright new day

mysweetshadow
09-11-06, 12:09
Hi Lynnann Thank YOu for your support, im still a little edgy but not as bad as i was last week. I have seen my do and he is now refering me to see a CPN.

phil