PDA

View Full Version : Derealisation or something serious??

BumbleGirl
01-11-13, 22:03
Hello,

Since last night I have felt really out of it and like I'm not quite there. I have had a lot of late nights lately and been working so feel very tired.
I'm just worried that something could be seriously wrong or that it means I'm going to die soon :-( I remember before my aunty died she kept saying she just didn't feel right so I'm really scared theres something wrong with me :-( xx

Petesy
01-11-13, 22:18
Hi Bumblegirl

I can relate, that feeling like you're watching yourself not completely familiar with the surroundings, i frightens the hell out of me ( depersonilisation ) it's almost like an outer body experience, except it's a common symptom of anxiety, i am the same with the late nights can't really get a good nights sleep i think lack of sleep plus our anxiety has a big part to play in this certain symptom.

You'll be fine trust me, if your still worried check out symptoms at the left hand side.

Take care :flowers:

Col
01-11-13, 22:37
Derealisation part of Anxiety & it's horrific. I'm pregnant and due in 18 days - Ive had this most of the year.:weep:

BumbleGirl
01-11-13, 22:44
Hi,

Thank you for replying. How do you know it's not something serious though? xx

Col
01-11-13, 22:49
No one ever knows 100% but for us to be part of NMP shows in my opinion, that for the vast majority of ailments they are exasperated by panic, caused by panic & exaggerated by panic/anxiety!

I'm like it all the time at the moment, always thinking the worst .& I'm completely mental when I get panicked, but still wake up to see another day.