PDA

View Full Version : Anyone had this?!

Izzytheanxietyqueen
01-11-13, 22:33
Hi guys I'm izzy sorry if i keep repeating this introduction on every forum but I'm not good at these so basically my dad died this year suddenly and ever since I have had really bad health anxiety and think I am going to die next. So basically I was on my computer and then suddenly a spot in my had felt really really tingly like skin crawling and extremely annoying and I had a massive panic attack thinking I have electric shock really badly or my computer gave me this or OMG I'm going to die and I don't know what to do :(

---------- Post added at 22:13 ---------- Previous post was at 22:12 ----------

Also just to add on whenever I stretch my hands the lines go really really red and look so weird is this normal I bet I'm dying I'm only 14

---------- Post added at 22:33 ---------- Previous post was at 22:13 ----------

Please someone :(

Col
01-11-13, 22:44
Hi izzy, I'm sorry to hear about you loss, for someone so young its got to be that bit harder, weirder & difficult!

Is there anyone in your family/ home you can get reassurance from? I think it's serious anxiety thats causing irrational behaviour. Maybe your eyes are tired if youve been on a computer for sometime.

Why don't you get a hot drink & go to bed? I'm sure this is sheer anxiety caused by loss/bereavment , totally understandable. Seek family help & try and sleep x