PDA

View Full Version : Struggling with OCD?

nomorepanic
01-11-13, 22:27
My name is Beth and I am a features writer for Caters News Agency. I write for national newspapers and women's magazines such as Best, Bella, Woman, Woman's Own, Closer, Reveal and Take A Break, to name a few.

I came across your website after watching Channel 4's programme about people with extreme OCD. I had never realised myself just how hard this can be for people and the struggles they have to go through.

I was wondering if you know of anyone that would be interested in speaking to me with regards to putting a feature together for a woman's magazine about their OCD.

It would have to be quite a bad case, and they would have to be willing to be named and pictured for national media. Ideally they would be a woman too.

The piece would be a real-life story that would go into great depths about their struggle with OCD and how it affects their life.

They would be paid a fee upon publication from the magazine too. This can vary from £100 upwards.

It would be a great way to show a little bit more awareness for OCD and we would be able to mention yourselves in the article too.

If you have anyone that would be interested I would love to hear from them.

Please feel free to pass on my email address.

Thank you for your time,

Beth

Email: beth@catersnews.com (beth@catersnews.com)