PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else feel "fluey" with their anxiety

devon_guy
03-11-06, 15:40
I have noticed lately that my anxiety is raised and with this I feel quite yukky, always like I am sickening for something. I feel run down, tired, spaced out, shivery that kind of thing. Does anyone else get this or have I actually got a virus to contend with as well?

What's for you won't go by you

Fly2Freedom
03-11-06, 16:10
Hi.[:X]
Yes,yes and yes!!!!!
Im going through this too.
It makes you feel like an attention seeking hypocondriac{spellcheck?]
The anxiety has actually made me ill and I think its called psychosomatic disorder.
So yes,I have the flu thing.:(
Hope we can both beat these things.

Love xFlyx

jill
03-11-06, 16:59
Hi Tim,

The symtoms you have can be part of anxiety. I have had this, felt very unwell, but on the other hand it is symptoms of a virus too. I told myself I had a virus and it would only last for a few days. I found that playing mind games with myself helped, knowing that viruse only last for a few days. This sympton never lasted long for me, it came and went a few times,. Sometimes lasing for a few days, then a few hours, then it would just happen, the sickly feeling then go, very strange symptom, but it does go in tiime.

Tim, be kind to yourself, take some me time, have a nice bath, listen to some good music.

Wishing you well

LOVE JILLXX

memyselfandi
06-11-06, 21:13
Hi

I am new to this panic/ strong anxiety. I have found myself waking up in the nighnt and soon after shaking uncontrolably just like a flu. I cannot seem to get warm even though my hands feel warm. I once had a bath but I felt uncomfortably hot.... I have come back from work with a high level of anxiety (I think) I feel very shakey and so tried to calm things down by listening to my relaxation tapes,no use, keeping busy and talking to someone has helped. I am lying down in a warm room wathing TV waiting for this body shake to disapear!!

Regards

Memyselfandi

beadbabe
07-11-06, 12:06
Yes, often feel like this. I think it is related to muscle tension and when the muscles are tense all day long they end up aching giving that fluey feeling. It can make you feel quite sick too. Since no-one really gets flu that often, I put it down to another annoying symptom to add to my own particular list.

clickaway
07-11-06, 13:05
Its probably the stress that goes with anxiety which is making you feel run down. I have had a bad cough for a few days which has coincided with high anxiety levels.

Ray

http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers