PDA

View Full Version : driving medical

maximus1975
02-11-13, 17:49
well the pressure is building im trying to chill I wish there was a machine that could tell I hadn't a drink for over 1 year and 1 month for all the independent dr will no I could have just quit for 4 weeks im getting my medication down as low as was possible I m of the zopiclone I will to 25mg diazepam bearing in mind I was on 60 mg for years i'll be looking to lower my anti depressant this year although my psych has said not to go to full on when lowering my tablets and making myself ill again for some reason venlafaxine is making mr not crave or take as much diazepam yesterday I only took 10 mg as I went out and forgot them normally I would have got the bus back , but couldn't as was playing golf so that is a bonus, I altrady have thr backing of my psych with a letter so he can see no problem getting my licence back on those doses as its not like ive just started them its been year and 11 weeks hit sube I drank.
I prey i pass

Annie0904
02-11-13, 18:15
I hope that it goes well for you x

Col
02-11-13, 18:24
Hi max, fingers crossed. It took me 10 years on off to get my Drivers licence, money and other things & its sooo important to my life now i can drive, so for u this most be a worry let us know how u get on xxx