PDA

View Full Version : Documented my road to recovery

Rebexy
02-11-13, 19:51
Hey guys, Ive started an online blog, which will (hopefully) document my road to recovery, through my ups and downs. I wanted people to see it so they know they're not alone

http://mswhatif.blogspot.co.uk/

thats my blog if anyone wants to read it.

danivsdani
03-11-13, 09:11
keep it updated and i'll definitely be reading it :)

Rennie1989
03-11-13, 10:53
I've followed you :)

Will give your blog a read, as I'm a little tight on time at the moment. Looks like an interesting read.

Rebexy
06-11-13, 19:49
Thanks for the support guys, would be interested to see what people think. Rennie have been reading some of your blogs and must say they make pretty interesting reading!

Greg17
06-11-13, 20:18
Hi Rebexy,

Just had a look at your blog, I really like your writing style, you have a charming way of describing things. I really agree with you on the state of mental health provisions in this country, it staggers me to hear of people have to wait months or years to get help, if they are in a position where they can't fund it privately. Your most recent post really resonated with me too about that feeling of hope when you begin a new journey with a new therapist. All the while that hope isn't extinguished, then we stand a chance I guess :)

Rebexy
06-11-13, 20:26
Thanks Greg, always feels great when someone can relate to you. Will have to have a read of your blog too. Sometimes it really does feel as though no one really cares. Have been looking for support groups and it all seems to be for people under 25 so even when you're trying to help yourself you keep getting knocked back. Seems like you have to do something serious for anyone to even glance in your direction and even then it's only a 50 50 chance you'll get the help you need .

Greg17
06-11-13, 20:51
Agreed, this is one of the reasons I have found no more panic to be such a wonderful community. So many varied people here with similar and different experiences :)